At Branch, we’re transforming how brands and users interact across digital platforms. Our mobile marketing and deep linking solutions are trusted to deliver seamless experiences that increase ROI, decrease wasted spend, and eliminate siloed attribution. Our team consists of smart, humble, and collaborative people who value ownership over all we do to create a product, team, and company that lives and breathes our motto: Build Together, Grow Together, Win Together.
We are expanding our Global Billing team and looking for a Global Billing & Rev Ops,
Analyst to thrive in a fast-paced and customer-facing environment. The Global Billing &
Rev Ops team provides global support to various cross-functional teams, and you’ll
work with internal stakeholders and external customers to ensure an effortless
customer experience while maintaining accuracy in all billing and accounts receivables
transactions. You’ll get the opportunity to make an impact and create a scale for a
growing Finance organization.
The Global Billing & Revenue Ops team supports the organization with the
management of billing operations, A/R (Collections) portfolio, and cash applications,
among other activities. The Global Billing & Rev Ops Analyst will be hands-on and
support our global team.
As a Global Billing & Revenue Ops Analyst You Will Get To:
● Support with the processing of system transactions such as service provisioning
(activation), cash applications, cancellations, and other service related requests
(e.g., Billing, Collections)
● Handle outbound collection efforts for domestic and international accounts
● Maintain accuracy, integrity, and completeness of the accounts receivable
portfolio by resolving invoice disputes and collecting past due receivables
● Respond in a timely manner to internal and external billing inquiries with a
‘Partners First’ mentality and enhance customer experience towards excellence
● Work across departments to research and resolve invoice disputes and requests
● Assist the organization to maintain and monitor business financials, and support
the organization’s short-term and long-term accounts receivable goals
● Manage domestic and international tax form(s) requests, gather requirements,
research when needed, fill out forms, and obtain executive approval/signature
● Advocate for the customer with a good business sense, to strike a balance
between protecting the company’s business interests and promoting customers’
need for superior customer experience
● Support the organization in developing and implementing procedures/policies to
support the organization’s objectives in a way they can be enforceable, reduces
organizational/operational expenses, and increases efficiency
● Work cross-functionally to develop and optimize billing processes and systems
for international markets
● Support the Finance/Billing Organization with special projects as requested
You’ll be a good fit if you have:
● Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration; an MBA or
Masters in Finance is preferred.
● 5 or more years of experience in billing and accounts receivables.
● Experience in the Software as a Service (SaaS) and IT Product industry.
● Proficient in business writing and customer service, with a track record of
managing customer inquiries and handling billing disputes in written form.
● Strong problem-solving skills, capable decision-maker, able to work
independently and efficiently with minimal supervision.
● Adaptability to PST working hours due to the global coverage of this role.
● Basic understanding of US GAAP accounting principles.
● Familiarity with Salesforce, Netsuite, and/or Zuora.
This is a contract role and works 10 PM IST - 7 AM IST to support our global teams
This role will be based at our Bangalore office and follows a Hybrid schedule that will be aligned with our Return to Office guidelines.
If you think you’d be a good fit for this role, we’d love for you to apply! At Branch, we strive to create an inclusive culture that encourages people from all walks of life to bring their unique, diverse perspectives to work. We aim every day to build an environment that empowers us all to do the best work of our careers, and we can’t wait to show you what we have to offer!
Candidate Privacy Information: