Clozd is a leading provider of technology and services for win-loss analysis. We help our clients uncover the truth about why they win and lose - so they can hone product strategy, refine messaging, enable sales, foster strategic alignment, and win more.
We need team members who can tackle ambiguity, solve complex problems, and delight customers. We hire dynamic employees who take initiative, find ways to simplify and scale, possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, value humility and learning, crave a fast-paced startup environment and never compromise their integrity.
We are looking for a proven and inspirational Head of Marketing to oversee the planning, development, and implementation of Clozd’s marketing strategy and the building of a world-class marketing organization. This individual will lead all aspects of marketing (including branding, demand generation, and product marketing) with a relentless focus on driving revenue growth and customer acquisition. This leader will report directly to the Co-CEOs.
What you will be doing:
- Own and refine Clozd’s marketing strategy, acting as the company’s chief storyteller to drive market demand for win-loss analysis
- Refine Clozd’s brand identity, narrative and voice, while growing the brand presence and ensuring consistency across all marketing channels
- Build and manage a high-performing, revenue-generating marketing team that is KPI-focused and consistent in hitting pipeline generation targets
- Oversee the recruiting, training, and development of all marketing hires
- Oversee demand generation efforts through various channels, including digital marketing, content marketing and events
- Analyze marketing data and metrics to track the effectiveness of campaigns and make data-driven decisions
- Create and execute a comprehensive product marketing plan, including market research, position and messaging
- Conduct market and customer research and to understand customer needs, behaviors, and trends, and apply insights to inform marketing strategies
- Work harmoniously with other teams at Clozd - including sales, product and business strategy - to increase revenue and hit aggressive growth targets
- Work closely with the other functional leaders and executives to align marketing efforts with overall business goals
- Develop and manage the marketing budget and ensure that marketing spend is aligned with business objectives
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, or another related field; a Master’s degree preferred
- 10+ years of experience in marketing and leadership roles at category-leading B2B SaaS companies
- Strong executive presence and leadership ability, with communication and interpersonal skills that inspire and motivate leaders and teams
- Proven expertise in leading critical marketing disciplines such as demand generation, product marketing, category creation and brand management
- Experience using data-driven models to arrive at strategy recommendations to drive growth
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to interpret data and insights to inform marketing decisions
- Willingness to be hands-on in driving/executing the marketing strategy given that Clozd is an early-stage (Series-A) startup
- Prior experience marketing products or services to the Clozd ideal customer profile (ICP) which includes CROs, CMOs, sales operators, and product marketers at B2B companies.
- Ability to be flexible and agile in responding to evolving business priorities and dealing with ambiguity
- Cultural-alignment with Clozd’s core values of vision, drive, empathy, stewardship, authenticity and integrity
Clozd is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Clozd does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Clozd participates in E-Verify.
All Clozd employees are required to successfully pass a background check upon being hired.