Jama Software® is focused on maximizing innovation success. Numerous firsts for humanity in fields such as fuel cells, electrification, space, autonomous vehicles, surgical robotics, and more all rely on Jama Connect® to minimize the risk of product failure, delays, cost overruns, compliance gaps, defects, and rework. Jama Connect uniquely creates Live Traceability™ through siloed development, test, and risk activities to provide end-to-end compliance, risk mitigation, and process improvement. Our rapidly growing customer base of more than 12.5 million users across 30 countries spans the automotive, medical device, life sciences, semiconductor, aerospace & defense, industrial manufacturing, financial services, and insurance industries. To learn more, please visit us at jamasoftware.com.
The Senior Salesforce Developer Analyst is responsible for the creation and execution of an application implementation strategy focused Sales, Finance, Quoting, Marketing & order management solutions, as well as Field Service Lightning and other functionality on the Salesforce platform. The core of the strategy involves the design and construction of an optimized architecture that promotes performance, scalability, and ease of support. You would be responsible for the functioning and performance of Jama Software’s Salesforce & CPQ implementation. This role runs the Salesforce instance alongside corresponding integrated and non-integrated applications. This will include advanced configuration of crafting and handling custom objects, fields, formulas, validation rules, custom workflows, Lightning components and approval processes.
What You'll Do:
- Work with the team to define marketing, sales, finance and order management requirements
- Conduct research into clients’ use of Salesforce, producing a report of findings with recommended steps and a roadmap for Salesforce solutions
- Collaborate with colleagues and customers to build prototypes and proofs of concept as a means of eliciting and defining requirements
- Review solutions and recommend improvements
- Groom and refine the Salesforce product backlog, in liaison with team members on the project
- Own the design of Salesforce and other affiliated solutions for Sales, Service, and platform solutions,
- Act as a release manager, approving configuration and coded items to be deployed between environments, including deploying changes when appropriate
- Provide guidance on user story writing style
- Ensure success and acceptance criteria are defined for each story
- Describe and illustrate designs with appropriate justifications
- Ensure documentation of the steps for testing
- Groom and refine the Salesforce product backlog, in liaison with Salesforce SMEs
- Supervise the configuration, quality assurance, testing, and deployment of Salesforce
- Collaborative project and workstream planning working in a multi-functional, virtual environment
What You'll Bring:
- 5+ years in Salesforce design, implementation and administration
- Certified Salesforce Architect, Salesforce Administrator, Salesforce Developer, deep knowledge in CPQ (or configure, price, quote equivalent) and product information management
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Technical, Engineering, Information Systems, Software Engineering, Information Technology, Business Technology, Management Information Systems or equivalent.
- Ability to design, optimize business processes and integrate business processes across disparate system Salesforce CPQ or equivalent quoting application implementation experience
- Expertise on Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Field Service Lightning
Nice to Have:
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II
- Exposure to data architecture, SQL, .Net & Java
Perks and Benefits:
- Virtual first and culturally diverse work environment spanning 8 countries.
- Ambitious and fun work with a chance to define distinct, company-shaping tangible contributions.
- Flexible time off and leave programs crafted to meet the needs for your rejuvenation and extra support to cope with life events with a quarterly $75 wellness reimbursement.
- Comprehensive and affordable medical, dental and vision plans with pre-tax savings accounts and a generous 401(k) employer match.
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave to bond with your new family member.
- Emphasis on learning and development at all levels with a subscription to LinkedIn Learning.
At Jama Software, we welcome passionate individuals who have the unrestricted right to work in the United States, including natural citizens and Green Card holders, and reside in eligible states to join our team.
If you get to this point, we hope you're feeling excited about the job you just read. Even if you don't feel that you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply. Women, BIPOC, LGBTQ, and other under-represented groups are highly encouraged to apply. We're eager to meet people that believe in Jama Software’s mission and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways – not just candidates who check all the boxes.
Jama Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetic information or that of their relatives, friends or associates or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable law.