Jama Software® is focused on maximizing innovation success. Numerous firsts for humanity in fields such as fuel cells, electrification, space, autonomous vehicles, surgical robotics, and more all rely on Jama Connect® to minimize the risk of product failure, delays, cost overruns, compliance gaps, defects, and rework. Jama Connect uniquely creates Live Traceability™ through siloed development, test, and risk activities to provide end-to-end compliance, risk mitigation, and process improvement. Our rapidly growing customer base of more than 12.5 million users across 30 countries spans the automotive, medical device, life sciences, semiconductor, aerospace & defense, industrial manufacturing, financial services, and insurance industries. To learn more, please visit us at jamasoftware.com.
We are looking for an Enterprise Customer Success Manager (ECSM) to ensure our customers realize ongoing value from their investment in Jama Software. As a member of the Account Management team, this role is responsible for a portfolio of enterprise customers. The ECSM has ownership over renewals and the responsible for proactively identifying upsell and cross-sell opportunities within assigned accounts. As an individual contributor, you will complete all phases of the customer relationship lifecycle and are accountable for turning customers into Jama Software advocates. We are excited to grow this new team!
What You'll Do:
- Leading the overall relationship of a defined Enterprise account focused on increasing their adoption and growth.
- Review customer health and flag and address any risks for churn.
- Establishing a long-term trusted advisor relationship with the customer and turning customers into Jama Software ambassadors.
- Identify and drive upsell and cross-sell opportunities (expansion).
- Demonstrate high-level product knowledge of Jama Connect while keeping up with industry trends and competitors.
- Be the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas, including product.
- Network within the customer's organization to build and maintain relationships at all levels organization and focus on creating an executive-level, value-based engagement.
- Inspire colleagues with examples of handling customer queries, finding innovative solutions for sophisticated problems, and customer relationship management strategies.
- Collaborate with customers to establish key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals and evolving the platform to ensure continued success.
- Advance customer needs or issues cross-departmentally and appropriately.
- Work with an assigned Technical Account Manager and Consultant to lead the rollout of any additional configuration and updates to Jama Connect.
- Maintaining high customer satisfaction throughout the customer relationship guarantees contract renewal.
- Coordinate regular cadence meetings with leadership members from the client and internal teams.
- Maintain excellent knowledge of customer initiatives, roadmaps, rollout plans, and issues.
What You'll Bring:
- 7+ years’ experience in a SaaS organization in a senior customer success or a strategic consulting role.
- Strong strategic vision for the customer experience, professional services, and customer support, combined with a Product and Sales approach.
- Strong customer advocacy with the ability and willingness to engage directly with customers and establish relationships with C-level and VP-level contacts.
- A proactive teammate who has fresh ideas when it comes to user adoption and churn mitigation.
- Unafraid to roll-up sleeves, get it done, and "lead from the front".
- Genuine curiosity about helping others and helping other people succeed, and a passion for growing.
- Outstanding drive for developing new operational processes and projects.
- Experience using customer success software, CRM software (ideally Salesforce), and Microsoft Applications.
- Expert-level business analysis and case (TCO/return on investment) construction.
- Analytical problem solver with proven verbal communications skills including group presentation abilities – both in person and remotely. Strong written communication ability focusing on needs analysis, positioning, business justification, and closing techniques.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a positive demeanor and an ability to engage with customers’ business and technical staff.
- General familiarity with system-level products in enterprise accounts.
- Ability in preparing and delivering formal executive business reviews (EBR) to senior-level executives, focusing on project-specific achievements and customer health.
Nice to Have:
- Consistent record of successfully managing customer relationships at all levels in an organization to deliver results.
- Consistent record of meeting renewal goals and reducing customer churn.
- Experience with Requirements Management, Application Lifecycle Management, or Product Lifecycle Management products.
Perks and Benefits:
- Virtual first and culturally diverse work environment spanning 8 countries.
- Ambitious and fun work with a chance to define distinct, company-shaping tangible contributions.
- Flexible time off and leave programs crafted to meet the needs for your rejuvenation and extra support to cope with life events with a quarterly $75 wellness reimbursement.
- Comprehensive and affordable medical, dental and vision plans with pre-tax savings accounts and a generous 401(k) employer match.
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave to bond with your new family member.
- Emphasis on learning and development at all levels with a subscription to LinkedIn Learning.
At Jama Software, we welcome passionate individuals who have the unrestricted right to work in the United States, including natural citizens and Green Card holders, and reside in eligible states to join our team.
If you get to this point, we hope you're feeling excited about the job you just read. Even if you don't feel that you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply. Women, BIPOC, LGBTQ, and other under-represented groups are highly encouraged to apply. We're eager to meet people that believe in Jama Software’s mission and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways – not just candidates who check all the boxes.
Jama Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetic information or that of their relatives, friends or associates or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable law.