Jama Software® is focused on maximizing innovation success. Numerous firsts for humanity in fields such as fuel cells, electrification, space, autonomous vehicles, surgical robotics, and more all rely on Jama Connect® to minimize the risk of product failure, delays, cost overruns, compliance gaps, defects, and rework. Jama Connect uniquely creates Live Traceability™ through siloed development, test, and risk activities to provide end-to-end compliance, risk mitigation, and process improvement. Our rapidly growing customer base of more than 12.5 million users across 30 countries spans the automotive, medical device, life sciences, semiconductor, aerospace & defense, industrial manufacturing, financial services, and insurance industries. To learn more, please visit us at jamasoftware.com.
We are looking for a passionate Product Content Marketing Manager who is responsible for producing, managing, and auditing content assets and the offerings/solutions in the various industry verticals Jama Software serves. This person will collaborate closely with product development, solution leads, marketing, and sales to develop effective product- and solutions-related content. The Product Content Marketing Manager is a vital part of the corporate marketing team.
If you are a collaborative, highly analytic, and strategic problem solver with a passion for conceptualizing, developing, and crafting compelling product and industry-specific content, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to join our team as a Product Content Marketing Analyst.
What You'll Do:
- Lead and run the creation and delivery of high-quality product marketing content horizontally and vertically, including press releases, datasheets, whitepapers, and website content.
- Collaborate closely with multiple team members including marketing, product, solutions, and sales to implement effective product launch plans and campaigns — ensuring consistent product messaging across all touchpoints.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the product, target audience, and market trends to ensure that the content is compelling and resonates with prospects and customers — and aligns with business objectives.
- Conduct regular content audits across channels to verify accuracy, relevance, and alignment with the brand's voice and tone.
- Make certain that previously produced product assets are updated as new features are released.
- Manage project timelines and deliverables for product and solution content.
- Supervise product content performance, team member feedback, and market trends to adjust product messaging strategies and improve market position.
- Proactively seek out opportunities to improve the product content.
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, journalism, or related field or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience in product content management.
- Strong leadership skills with proven experience managing complex projects across teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills, with the ability to craft compelling product content.
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency in market research methodologies, data analysis, and statistical analysis
- Ability to work independently and be adept at collaborating with cross-functional teams and partners.
- Strong attention to detail and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Robust analytical and problem-solving skills with experience in making data-driven decisions.
- Very comfortable using project management tools such as Wrike or Asana.
Nice to Have:
- Previous experience as a product/market analyst.
- Experience working in a SaaS organization.
Perks and Benefits:
- Virtual first and culturally diverse work environment spanning 8 countries.
- Ambitious and fun work with a chance to define distinct, company-shaping tangible contributions.
- Flexible time off and leave programs crafted to meet the needs for your rejuvenation and extra support to cope with life events with a quarterly $75 wellness reimbursement.
- Comprehensive and affordable medical, dental and vision plans with pre-tax savings accounts and a generous 401(k) employer match.
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave to bond with your new family member.
- Emphasis on learning and development at all levels with a subscription to LinkedIn Learning.
At Jama Software, we welcome passionate individuals who have the unrestricted right to work in the United States, including natural citizens and Green Card holders, and reside in eligible states to join our team.
If you get to this point, we hope you're feeling excited about the job you just read. Even if you don't feel that you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply. Women, BIPOC, LGBTQ, and other under-represented groups are highly encouraged to apply. We're eager to meet people that believe in Jama Software’s mission and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways – not just candidates who check all the boxes.
Jama Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetic information or that of their relatives, friends or associates or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable law.