Clari’s Revenue platform gives forecasting accuracy and visibility from the sales rep to the board room on revenue performance - helping them spot revenue leak to answer if they will meet, beat, or miss their sales goals. With insights like this, no wonder leading companies worldwide, including Okta, Adobe, Workday, and Zoom use Clari to drive revenue accuracy and precision. We never get tired of our customers singing our praises because it fuels us to help them continue to achieve remarkable. The next generation of revenue excellence is here…are you ready to achieve remarkable with us?
Clari’s Data Platform team develops and owns the systems that ingest, enrich, transform and provide the data that powers key Clari features, from Analytics through Forecasting. Clari is mission-critical to our customers, and the core of our data platform, RevDB, is mission-critical for Clari.
We are seeking an experienced Software Engineering Manager to lead the team responsible for the extraction and management of data from external and internal sources, and for providing APIs and tooling that support highly dynamic integrations and customizations of customer data. In this role, you will lead a talented team of software engineers in a highly collaborative environment. You and your team own both software and services and are responsible for setting and maintaining the highest standards for both. Most importantly, you are responsible for the support and development of our most important assets–our people.
This is a fully remote opportunity but is preferred to be worked from the Pacific and Mountain time zone.
- Play an instrumental role in building our state-of-the-art time series data platform that processes 20M+ workflows daily, and help scale the platform 10X to 200M+ workflows daily
- Work cross-functionally with engineering leadership, architects, product managers, customer success leadership and application analysts to help build and scale the product, and with customer success managers and technical support specialists to make our users successful
- Motivate, engage, coach and provide leadership to a team of talented software engineers while building an environment that is conducive to their development and delivery to the best of their ability
- Own the responsibility of making the product successful in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment, with a deep focus on quality, scalability and architecture
- Play a pivotal role in shaping and evolving Clari’s technology stack to support our ambitious roadmap
- Collaborate & communicate across global product and engineering teams to plan, prioritize and execute the technical and architectural roadmap for the product
- Continually improve engineering operations and processes through data-driven decision making
- Drive the adoption of key engineering best practices to improve the quality and reliability of the team's deliverables
- 3+ years of managerial experience leading and building successful engineering teams and delivering products to customers
- 7+ years of professional experience using Java
- Experience building highly-scalable data management solutions
- Deep understanding of OOP, design patterns and data modeling with a focus on performance, code quality, and scalability
- Experience managing applications in a production environment that support high availability and resiliency, and low latency at scale; exposure to managing production outages and remediations
- Strong experience developing and managing SaaS products in the public cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Creative thinking, adaptability and excellent problem solving skills
Perks and Benefits @ Clari
- Remote-first with opportunities to work and celebrate in person
- Medical, dental, vision, short & long-term disability, Life insurance, and EAP
- Mental health support provided by Modern Health
- Pre-IPO stock options
- Well-being and professional development funds
- Retirement 401(k) plan
- 100% paid parental leave, plus fertility and family planning support provided by Maven
- Discretionary paid time off, monthly ‘take a break’ days, and Focus Fridays
- Focus on culture: Charitable giving match, plus in-person and virtual events
It is Clari’s intent to pay all Clarians competitive wages and salaries that are motivational, fair, and equitable. The goal of Clari’s compensation program is to be transparent, attract potential employees, meet the needs of all current employees and encourage employees to stay and grow at Clari.
Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to specific work location, skill set, depth of experience, education and certifications.
The salary range for this position is $176,000 to $265,000. The compensation package for this position also includes stock options and company-paid benefits, including well-being and professional development stipends.
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about being remarkable. To Clari, remarkable means many things. We believe in providing interesting and meaningful work in a nurturing and inclusive environment. One that is free from discrimination for everyone without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work-life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work for several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!
If you feel you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, we want you to apply! Clari believes in hiring people, not just skills. If you are passionate about learning and excited about what we are doing, then we want to hear from you.
Clari focuses on culture add, not culture fit. One of our values is One with Customers, and we know we can serve them better when we involve as many different perspectives as possible. Our team is made stronger by what makes you unique, so we hope you’ll bring your whole self to the job.