At CommerceIQ, we help consumer brands accelerate their retail ecommerce market share growth and profitability through machine learning algorithms. We are building the world’s most complete and sophisticated Retail Ecommerce Management Platform, which connects and intelligently automates the management of retail ecommerce channels like Amazon, Walmart, and Instacart, across the entire ecommerce operational chain of retail media management, sales operations, supply chain, and digital self analytics.
We are in hyper growth mode, having recently raised our Series D funding at unicorn valuation (>$1B) and ended our third year of triple-digit revenue growth. Continued acceleration of our growth is fueled by landing new customers, expanding our platform through new products, managing new retail ecommerce platforms, and delivering exceptional customer service to unlock high net retention rates.
Problems you’ll get to solve include:
● Automating everyday ecommerce activities for the world's largest CPG brands like Kimberly Clark, Colgate and
● Help brands optimize their ecommerce activities by leveraging deep analytics and insights that alert them to
marketplace and supply chain related defects.
● Optimize pricing and promotions for brands and maximize their ecommerce sales through AI driven
● Create Machine Learning based demand forecasting to help brands with demand planning.
● Mine shopping behavior changes and category insights from ecommerce data using Machine Learning and AI.
● Scale the CIQ platform coverage by integrating with multiple retail platforms like Walmart, Kroger, Target etc.
In this role you will:
● Work closely with our customers, account and sales teams to understand their business environment, operational
workflows and use-cases as well as current product pain-points.
● Create detailed product requirement documents supported by data gathered across market research, product data
and user research.
● Manage the product backlog and prioritize feature development based on company goals and objectives.
● Collaborate closely with engineers, designers, data scientists and other PMs to build out product features and
capabilities as well as enhance existing ones.
● Communicate progress on initiatives to organization and key stakeholders; including appropriately escalating if
● Evangelize Ecommerce Channel Optimization (ECO) and the impact that AI and algorithms can have on our
● Lead by example. Roll up your sleeves to ensure projects stay on schedule and meet our high standards of quality.
Basic Qualifications and/or Experience
● Bachelor’s degree with a technical discipline.
● 2-4 years of total experience and at least 1-2 years experience in product management.
● Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
● Experience with product delivery and execution.
● Experience translating customer needs and ideas into detailed product requirements.
● Experience working in a collaborative environment and with x-functional teams across engineering, sales, business
● Customer obsession-proven ability to develop innovative product solutions that are grounded in a deep
understanding of customer needs.
Preferred Qualities or Experience:
● Track record of having built successful enterprise analytics, Machine Learning or supply chain products.
● Experience with commerce backend systems and processes.
● Experience with ecommerce platforms or Amazon will be a huge plus.