iSpot.tv competes for the best talent. Our compensation packages consist of salary and equity in one of Seattle’s hottest start-ups, as well as other standard benefits. Most importantly, we provide a really interesting working experience, and the chance to contribute to the success of something great.
What You’ll Be A Part Of:
iSpot.tv is changing how brands, agencies, and networks measure and assess the impact of TV advertising. iSpot connects TV advertising to actual business outcomes, empowering hundreds of the world’s top brands to plan, measure and optimize their TV and streaming ad campaigns and understand the influence they have on driving business growth. Backed by leading investors, including Goldman Sachs, Madrona, and Insight Partners, iSpot is growing fast and seeking top talent to fuel our growth.
iSpot is the leader in building and scaling new currencies for the TV advertising industry. This position will have direct responsibility and impact on those initiatives. Join a rapidly expanding team who are performance-oriented, highly creative, and passionate evangelists of iSpot, and help us accelerate the transformation of TV ad measurement.
We deal with data. BIG data. We operate mainly in AWS, with multiple Kubernetes clusters and thousands of servers. We’re looking for someone with skills and passion necessary to create a big impact. We have a wide array of projects you can tackle, with plenty of opportunities to grow as an individual and as a senior devops engineer.
● Build, maintain and deploy multiple applications in an AWS environment.
● Develop and maintain automation tools that interface with internal back end systems
● Design and recommend process improvements to ensure system scalability and reliability
● Analyze and troubleshoot internal systems.
● Participate in major incident response team efforts and take part in on-call rotation.
● Assist with various technical proof of concepts
● Support and continuously improve DevOps processes and procedures
● Work with other DevOps engineers to cross train in various environments and technologies
● Strong working knowledge of AWS
● Solid understanding of Linux operating systems
● Real world experience working with configuration tools like Ansible
● Working knowledge of Terraform
● Proficient in high level scripting languages
● Experience with Kubernetes and containerization
● Experience with a variety of monitoring tools such as Splunk or DataDog
● Experience working with data analysis or big data teams
● 5+ years of relevant industry experience
Target cash compensation range: $119,000.00 - $151,000.00 USD Annually
We are committed to providing competitive, market-informed compensation. The cash compensation above includes base salary, variable commission for employees in eligible roles, and annual bonus targets for eligible roles. In addition to cash compensation, all full time iSpotters are eligible to participate in iSpot’s equity plan to receive stock options. Non-exempt roles will also be eligible for (pre-approved) overtime pay. Individual compensation packages are influenced by different factors unique to each candidate, including their skills, experience, qualifications and other job-related reasons.
For more information on total rewards package, go HERE
Hybrid & Flexible Workplace Policy
iSpot supports a hybrid and flexible workplace. Depending on location and work responsibilities, employees may be designated as full-time or part-time office-based or a fully remote employee. A hybrid work schedule indicates that you work in the office some days and work from home other days. The best hybrid workplaces allow for flexibility while also encouraging consistency.
Those local or living in surrounding areas to one of our offices (Bellevue, WA; El Segundo, CA; New York, NY) will work a hybrid schedule, coming into their local office 1-3 days a week. While those in a role, not office-based and located further away from our offices, will work a fully remote schedule. If you have questions regarding exact details of our hybrid & flexible workplace policy, please let your recruiter know and they will discuss with you further.
If you don't feel you met every single requirement for the role, don't rule yourself out. Please apply anyway!
iSpot.tv is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please contact our HR team.