Temporal is growing, and we welcome great people to enable our growth. We are looking for those who share our values, challenge 'standard' thinking and want to influence our future. If you want to be part of an amazing team, have a passion for open-source software, and a desire to build strong developer communities, then come join us!
Temporal helps developers focus on the important things, like writing business logic, and spend less time worrying about the underlying infrastructure. We have a great open-source community filled with awesome developers (who are also our users!) providing us with real-time feedback and contributions. Temporal is backed by top VC firms, with a well built team of professionals from various successful start-ups and well-known technology companies. We always work toward building the best community, and if these things interest you too, we’d love to hear from you.
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Account Executive in Sydney or Melbourne, Australia to join the growing Temporal team. This role will be the central point of coordination and execution for Temporal's engagement with its strategic enterprise customers and prospects.
What You'll Do
- Qualifying the best prospects for Temporal
- Managing the sales process for multiple prospects or existing customers that will translate positive technical engagement into - revenue
- Owning the overall account plan for key customers & prospects
- Providing reliable & timely information on the status of every assigned account and opportunity
- Coordinating account pursuits with Temporal partners (e.g., cloud or SI partners)
What You'll Need
- Effective building relationships with technical champions and technical leadership in customer organizations
- Experience with multi-stakeholder sales
- Comfortable working in a consumption-based revenue model
- Comfortable applying technical qualification criteria to prioritize prospects & specific applications
- Familiar collaborating with partner account teams for more complex opportunities
- Hustle - comfortable calling into prioritized accounts with limited aircover
- Resourceful - can create your own presentations vs running a stock script, can enlist Temporal colleagues as needed vs needing a formalized support structure
- Flexible - Equally comfortable selling new logos vs expanding existing logos
Benefits and perks outside the United States vary by country, and we aim to have the value that non-US employees receive equate as closely as possible to those received by employees in the United States. Temporal will offer generous medical, dental and other insurance, unlimited time off (or maximum allowed by country), and parental leave. Additionally, Temporal offers funding for learning/career development, a lifestyle spending account, in-home office setup (in addition to company-issued hardware at no cost to you), professional memberships, work-from-home meals, and access to the Calm app for mental wellness.