Temporal is an open source programming model that can simplify code, make applications more reliable, and help developers focus on the important things like delivering features faster. Our amazing user community provides us with real-time feedback and contributions to improve the developer experience everywhere.
Backed by top VC firms, we have built a team of professionals from various successful start-ups and well-known technology companies. Together, we collaborate cross-functionally, engage with and support our users to improve the developer experience, deliver world-class open-source software, and enhance our commercial SaaS platform.
Temporal is growing and working towards building the best community. We are looking for those who share our values, challenge 'standard' thinking, and want to influence our future. If you have a passion for helping developer communities, open-source software, and want to be a part of our amazing team, we'd love to hear from you!
We are looking for an experienced Salesforce Administrator with proficiency in Marketo, Gong, and GTM systems, along with a strong background in SaaS-based sales and go-to-market operations. In this role, you will be responsible for configuring, maintaining, and optimizing our Salesforce, Marketo, and GTM Systems platforms to support our sales and marketing engine. You also will own running and managing core revenue operational processes such as pipeline and forecast processes. SFDC development experience would be preferred but not required. This is a senior individual contributor (IC) role with the opportunity to make a significant impact on our organization with room to grow and scale.
- Salesforce & Marketo Administration: Configure, customize and maintain our Salesforce platform to meet the specific needs of our sales and marketing teams.
- Manage GTM Systems: Configure, manage, and integrate GTM systems such as Gong, Common Room, etc. and data sources.
- Build and manage integrations of GTM systems with product and financial systems, ensuring seamless data flow and reporting capabilities.
- SaaS Sales and Go-to-Market Expertise: Leverage your knowledge of SaaS-based sales and go-to-market strategies, similar to the Common Room model, to enhance our operational efficiency.
- Reporting and Forecasting: Create and maintain dashboards, reports, and analytics to provide insights into sales forecasts, run rates, and other critical metrics for field teams.
- Data Integration: Develop and maintain data integration processes to connect Salesforce with other sales systems, databases, and platforms, Ensuring data integrity.
- Operational Support: Assist with operational tasks and process-based setups to streamline our daily operations.Run Rate Analysis: Collaborate with the team to analyze run rates and contribute to data-driven decision-making.
- Proven experience as a Salesforce Administrator with Salesforce certification (e.g., Salesforce Certified Administrator).
- Proficiency in Marketo and Gong, with the ability to integrate these platforms with Salesforce.SFDC development experience would be preferred and highly valued but not required.
- Strong understanding of SaaS-based sales and go-to-market strategies, ideally in a model similar to Common Room.
- Familiarity with reporting and dashboard creation in Salesforce.Experience with data integration, preferably involving Salesforce, Marketo, and other databases.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively convey complex ideas and insights to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Proactive and self-motivated individual with a strong attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- The estimated pay range for this role is $126,000 - $161,000.
- Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Temporal's equity plan.
Compensation ranges reflect salary and commission compensation (when applicable) across several geographic markets. Employment offers carefully consider multiple factors, including prior experience, knowledge, expertise, skillset, market location, and job level assessed during the interview process.
- 100% Premiums Coverage for Medical, Dental / Ortho, and Vision Benefits
- AD&D, LT & ST Disability, and Life Insurance (Standard & Supplemental Available)
- 401K Plan
- Up to 20 weeks of parental leave for birth parents and 12 weeks of leave for non-birth parents, including adoptive and foster parents
- $1,500 / Year Career Development & Learning Stipend
- $1,200 / Year Lifestyle Spending Account
- $1,000 / Year In-Home Office Setup (In addition to Temporal issued equipment - laptop, monitor, keyboard, mouse, trackpad, and extension power cable at no cost to you)
- $500 / Year Professional Memberships
- $300 / Month Work From Home Meals
- $74 / Month Reimbursement for Internet
- Calm App Subscription for Mental Health & Wellness
- An "All Access" pass to a WeWork location
Temporal Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Temporal Technologies does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. We embrace and celebrate differences and diversity.
We are not working with external recruitment agencies, thanks.