Customer Success Manager
Remote, based in the USA on EST/CST Time Zone
What is TROOP, and why should I care?
It all starts with the question, "Where do we meet?": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vd42BB6Pe8E
TROOP is a data aggregation and visualization technology that helps corporations identify the best meeting location in minutes using real-time data rather than opinions.
TROOP is on a mission to reinvent meeting planning, taking what is an inefficient, drawn-out, and laborious process today and making it simple and quick for anyone to organize a meeting. Workforces are now distributed, no longer office-based every day, meaning that yesterday's commuter has become tomorrow's business traveler. Having up-to-date data to decide whether to meet in person, virtually, or in a hybrid format is a must-have for companies of any size; however, this has not been available to access dynamically from a single source until now with TROOP. As companies focus on their environmental commitments, they turn to TROOP to help guide their teams to keep to carbon targets. The purpose of a meeting is more important than ever to understand. When approving an appointment, traveling costs and time are vital data to inform this investment decision.
Staff wellness is vital to optimizing performance in today's workforce. Understanding the impact on staff when planning a meeting by understanding the range of time zones people are attending and the time spent traveling to participate in the meeting allows for more thoughtful scheduling and choice of location. We have ambitious goals to be the leading solution in introducing an end-to-end experience, including booking, taking our data to where the conversation is being had, and much more.
TROOP's Culture?Our culture is built on an African philosophy called "Ubuntu," which means "I am because we are." It refers to an environment of interdependence, the state of being dependent upon one another - Trust. We call ourselves TROOPers, and we are people seeking adventure, challenging the status quo, enjoying innovating, and wanting to be part of something special. We are doers who roll up our sleeves and get into the details; we own the problem and only stop once it is solved.
As a Customer Success Manager, your core responsibility will be to ensure our customers are satisfied and to drive growth and profitability within our existing accounts. Maintaining customer satisfaction is crucial to our overall success as a company. As such, this role will be critical in providing exceptional support to our customers and ensuring their ongoing satisfaction.
What you'll be doing:
- Manage and cultivate relationships with key customer accounts for TROOP.
- Build trusted advisor relationships with customer stakeholders to ensure maximum solution utilization.
- Develop customer onboarding, adoption, upselling, and retention strategies to drive ARR growth.
- Analyze customer usage data to identify potential opportunities for increased product adoption, and design and implement strategies to realize these opportunities.
- Collaborate with the sales team to identify upsell opportunities and grow ARR within the existing customer base.
- Partner with the product team to relay customer feedback and influence the product roadmap to drive adoption.
- Foster a customer-centric culture within the organization and advocate for the needs and goals of the customer at all times.
- Conduct regular business reviews with customers to track progress toward their success metrics and adjust strategies as necessary while providing feedback to the marketing team on campaigns and materials based on customer interaction and feedback.
- Monitor and proactively address customer health signals to reduce churn and increase customer satisfaction.
- Create and deliver comprehensive reports to the executive team, highlighting customer success stories, challenges, and strategies for improving customer satisfaction and product adoption.
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience within customer success.
- Experience working within the SaaS industry, with a strong understanding of SaaS business models, metrics, and best practices.
- Demonstrated success in retaining and expanding customer relationships, achieving upsell and renewal targets, and driving revenue growth.
- Experience in analyzing customer data and developing and executing strategies to increase product adoption and usage.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport with customers, understand their needs, and present solutions in a clear and compelling way.
- Proven ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams, including sales, product, and marketing, to advocate for customer needs and drive customer-centric initiatives.
- Experience with software tools such as HubSpot, Notion, Slack, AppCues, and Google Workspace.
- Experience working within a fast-paced start-up environment, with a demonstrated ability to adapt to changing priorities, work independently, and thrive in a dynamic and rapidly-evolving organization.
- Fair pay based on qualifications, experience, and fit for the role.
- The ability to work from anywhere within our specific time zones.
- Being part of the initial team of a fast-growing technology company.
- An incredible team and value-driven culture.
- Being part of a fast-growing technology company that top investors support.
- The possibility of joining our Stock-Option Plan.
TROOP hires globally, and we are 100% virtual. We are looking for someone based in the US on EST/CST to enable interaction with TROOPers, predominately based in the EU/UK and South Africa.